ALWAYS Communicate With Your Customers/Clients

When a prospect becomes a customer by purchasing from you, that person should be in your database and contacted repeatedly over time. Unless they ask you to stop contacting them. If the way you contact them is right, then they won’t ask you to stop contacting them.

Send them coupons, deals for past customers only, and other items of interest to them. Here’s just one example. If you own a retail clothing store and you just got in a fancy (whatever) , you might contact all of the women who purchased shoes in the past two years and let them know this might be a match for them.

If you are having difficulty with this tip, then let me know what business you are in and myself and the other subscribers could help you with it.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

19 Responses to “ALWAYS Communicate With Your Customers/Clients”

1. Thanks for sharing Ken this is and excellent point . It is the same way with building a downline you want to stay in touch with your people. If you keep in contact with them it is a great way to continue and build the relationship and show that you care. People remember how you made them feel

2. Ken, do you have any suggestions for service providers? I am a lawyer and I send birthday cards and e-newsletters to my past and current clients but I’d love some new ideas for keeping in touch with clients.

3. Bill Cross says:

Great tip. It is easy to forget that making the sale is really just the starting point.

Bill, It’s great to see others that have that wonderful attitude that once the sale is made, it begins from that point onward to creating a “Lifelong Client/Customer”. Ken

4. I couldn’t agree with you more. Once a prospective customer becomes an actual customer of yours, it is wise to continue to stay in touch with that customer. Treating them as very special with discounts and specials can only enhance your business opportunities. We all know that when someone gets a “good deal” the word spreads very quickly among their friends.

5. Pam Kortekamp says:

Excellent Tip ! Ken, I totally agree I am always coming up with discount offers for my clients and try to stay in touch with them on a monthly basis.
    Always welcome suggestions though!
    Alot of people are using e-relationship and constant contact.
    Check out the birthday feature on Linked in…on the right side of all your contacts you also, can download them into your database. Alot of people are on the birthday reminder website so they enter that in the database as well. I find sending thank you notes and industry news is very helpful as well.

6. Cinde Waller says:

I use your blogs and articles for guidance on a regular basis. Thanks so much for all your posts! I am a follower!

7. Fremont says:

Thanks Ken for the advice. This is a great too for keeping in touch with both existing and potential clients.

8. Saeed Yaqoob says:

Yes this is a very good point and I try to keep in touch with my customers as much as I can but the problem with me is that I am working in a price sensitive market and even after building good relationship they switch to other brand due to my high prices, will somebody guide me how to over come this situation.

9. Gints says:

Ken, thanks for tips. Yes, it is relevant time to time contact with customers you had relations. It cement them and would be an entrance point for new interactions. Your advice is a good tool for current and potential customers

10. Jack says:

Ken, wonderful post. It is amazing how many people do not do this. Thanks for the great example, as usual.

11. bev says:

Certainly is a good point and common sense whenyou come to think about it. However, I have to disagree with Bill Cross when he says it is the starting point. The starting point must surely to get visitors to subscribe in the first place.

12. Thanks for the great tip, Ken. We try to be faithful to follow up with customers. It really is important. But offering special deals is a great idea.

13. Jack says:

Did anyone get Ken’s manual on Capturing the mind of the customer?

14. Thanks much to the blog site short article.Actually thank you! Interesting.

15. Mining says:

Great amazing issues here. I¡¦m very glad to look your article. Thanks a lot and i am looking ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail? Finance

16. Everything is very open with a clear clarification of the challenges. It was really informative. Your website is useful. Thank you for sharing!

17. Nearly all of what you assert is astonishingly legitimate and it makes me ponder the reason why I had not looked at this with this light previously. This particular piece truly did switch the light on for me as far as this subject goes. However at this time there is actually one position I am not too cozy with and whilst I try to reconcile that with the actual main idea of the point, allow me observe exactly what the rest of your readers have to point out.Well done.

18. The very crux of your writing whilst sounding reasonable originally, did not settle well with me after some time. Someplace within the paragraphs you actually were able to make me a believer but only for a while. I still have got a problem with your jumps in logic and one would do well to help fill in all those gaps. In the event that you can accomplish that, I would definitely end up being fascinated.